Server and application management
On-premises and cloud-based solutions that IT operations and DevOps teams count on to monitor server and application performance.
- Comprehensive application management software that gives deep performance insight into complex, dynamic environments; Reduce troubleshooting time and improve performance of your business-critical applications
- With out-of-the box support for 100+ applications spanning physical, virtual, and cloud environments, enterprise application management has never been easier.
- Detect performance bottlenecks early, identify root cause quickly, and resolve issues proactively before they affect end users
- Unlike other application management tools , with Applications Manager know exactly how your users experience your applications with the help of real user monitoring; Ensure that the performance of your applications are seamless and service delivery is uninterrupted.
- Get capacity planning and trending insights about the performance of your applications to help plan for business expansion and stay ahead of competition at all times.
- Instantly discover and filter all running applications.
- Simplify application control list creation and management by using predefined rules.
- Build application whitelists by enforcing a trust-centric approach.
- Prevent malware, zero-day vulnerabilities, and advanced persistent threats by blacklisting malicious executables and applications.
- Cater to your network's unique prerequisites utilizing the various flexibility modes available.
- Easily manage and resolve greylisted applications.
- Control application-specific privileged access, and reduce the chances of attacks leveraging privileged credentials.
- Monitor end-user experience of your web applications and websites from 50+ locations worldwide
- Displays public status pages for your APIs about your service
- Monitor applications and web service performance from locations close to your customers
- Complementary to ManageEngine Applications Manager, which monitors end-user experience from within the data center