Actıve Dırectory Management
Solutions for identity and access management in Windows environments.
- Web-based, Active Directory management tool with mobile management options via iPhone and Android apps.
- Single-console Active Directory, Office 365 & Exchange management.
- One-step AD, O365, Exchange, Google Apps & Skype for Business/Lync user creation, in bulk, via templates and CSV.
- 150+ predefined, actionable reports including security, compliance (SOX/HIPAA), distribution lists, and nested group membership reports.
- Reset passwords, unlock/enable/disable accounts & more, from reports.
- Role and OU-based granular help desk delegation.
- Automate crucial routines such as cleaning up stale AD accounts..
- Self-service password management for on-premises Active Directory and cloud applications.
- Notifies users via email/SMS about their impending password and account expiration.
- Enforces granular password policies across Active Directory and connected on-premises and cloud applications.
- Automatically syncs Active Directory passwords in real-time across multiple applications.
- Provides Active Directory-based single sign-on (SSO) for cloud applications.
- Web-based, Active Directory tool to track all domain events, including user, group, computer, GPO, and OU changes.
- Audits Windows file servers, failover clusters, NetApp for document changes to files and folders, audit access, and more.
- Monitors every user logon and logoff, including every successful and failed logon event across network workstations.
- Tracks Windows member servers, FIM, printers, and USB changes with events summary; tracks application, policy, and system events.
- Brings 150+ ready-to-use audit reports with instant email alerts to ensure security and meet IT Compliance requirements.
- Web-based, change auditing and reporting solution for MS Exchange environments.
- Track and monitors enterprise ActiveSync infrastructure and the inventory of related smart devices.
- Reports on Outlook Web Access usage, mailbox traffic, and mailbox growth.
- Supports customized reports that use data filters, automatic scheduling, and multi-format report generation.
- Provides audit feature to enable investigation of unauthorized mailbox logons and other critical changes.
- Automate crucial routines such as cleaning up stale AD accounts.
- An Office 365 reporting, monitoring, management, and auditing tool.
- Utilize out-of-the box reports for Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business, as well as reports on security, compliance management, and licenses for Office 365.
- Monitor Office 365 service health around the clock, and receive instant email notifications upon service outages.
- Effortlessly oversee your Office 365 setup with a wide range of Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory management features.
- Track even the most granular user activities in Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, Sway, and other services.
- Audit critical activities and changes happening in your Office 365 environment with custom alerts for each Office 365 service.
- Delegate Office 365 administration tasks granularly to help desk staff and other non-IT users through role-based delegation.
- Integrated identity and access management (IAM) solution.
- Enables user provisioning, password self-service, Windows security and file server auditing, and Exchange reporting.
- Provides single, integrated console to help make Active Directory environments more secure, compliant, and easy to manage.
- Automated incremental backup of Active Directory objects..
- Restart-free recovery when performing attribute-level and object-level restoration.
- Option to roll back Active Directory to an earlier state, or restore point.
- Back up and restore all mailboxes in your entire Exchange Online environment. Export entire mailboxes, or just part of them to PST format for secure archival.
- Back up and restore all site collections, sites, lists, and document libraries in your SharePoint Online environment.
- Back up and restore all files and folders in your OneDrive for Business environment.
- Back up and restore all mailboxes in your entire on-premises Exchange environment.
- Export entire mailboxes, or just part of them to PST format for secure archival.
- Web-based tool to manage and audit SharePoint on-premise servers and Office 365 configurations.
- Provides complete infrastructure visibility into both on-premise and online SharePoint server components.
- Includes out-of-the-box reports for monitoring SharePoint components such as farms, content databases, web applications, site collections, sites, lists and document libraries.
- Performs component level and security level auditing. Tracks permission changes, group changes and new role changes instantly with alerts.
- Helps meet compliance requirements by archiving audit log data for flexible time period.